To good to pass up

Hunt27

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States Canada Czech Republic RSA
IMG_20240714_093306420.jpg
At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.

View attachment 619719At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.

Congrats on a great find.

Don't know where to: Like on a great find, Laugh because now you have to replace your wedding- honeymoon funds, or Cry because when your fiancée finds money missing from the wedding funds your may very well be getting married in your ER/ hospital room.

Thus the Wow...hopefully you'll be able to replace the missing wedding funds and your fiancée won't hurt you too bad.:ROFLMAO:

Congrats on your (maybe) upcoming wedding.

Congratulations, awesome rifle and cartridge at a very good price! Looks to be in excellent condition. It’s simply an early wedding present and an excellent investment as well. :)

Nice score.

Just cull a few people from the guest list.

(y)

Excellent buy.

You could call it a wedding gift …

View attachment 619719At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.
@Hunt27 - good buy and smart decision - you can Always get another fiancé but a rifle like that is a match-made-in-Heaven !!

Maybe she will claim that half belongs to her. Good deal!

In the current market that is a very good price for a CZ 550FS.

Fantastic looking rifle and price I would say!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jolandon24

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]