To good to pass up

Hunt27

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
United States Canada Czech Republic RSA
IMG_20240714_093306420.jpg
At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.

View attachment 619719At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.

Congrats on a great find.

Don't know where to: Like on a great find, Laugh because now you have to replace your wedding- honeymoon funds, or Cry because when your fiancée finds money missing from the wedding funds your may very well be getting married in your ER/ hospital room.

Thus the Wow...hopefully you'll be able to replace the missing wedding funds and your fiancée won't hurt you too bad.:ROFLMAO:

Congrats on your (maybe) upcoming wedding.

Congratulations, awesome rifle and cartridge at a very good price! Looks to be in excellent condition. It’s simply an early wedding present and an excellent investment as well. :)

Nice score.

Just cull a few people from the guest list.

(y)

Excellent buy.

You could call it a wedding gift …

View attachment 619719At least I'm hoping so. Cz550 in 9.3x62 I seen at a gun show for a grand seemed like a good enough deal to me. Now I just got to replace the money before my fiance realizes are wedding fund is smaller then she remembers.
@Hunt27 - good buy and smart decision - you can Always get another fiancé but a rifle like that is a match-made-in-Heaven !!

Maybe she will claim that half belongs to her. Good deal!

In the current market that is a very good price for a CZ 550FS.

Fantastic looking rifle and price I would say!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirgieKzq4

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?