Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Just for fun.

350gr .375
450gr .423
550gr .458

All Woodleigh.

IMG_2260.jpg

I see you teasing me with those silver coins/rounds as a backdrop!

I see you teasing me with those silver coins/rounds as a backdrop!
If I was really teasing you, I'd be showing the tyrant on the reverse!!

That is a peach of a rifle you purchased! If it shoots half as good as it looks. You should be 1 happy camper.

I have 3 sisters too.... Just like yours, the middle one is kinda average, the biggest is a bit more rotund than the others, and the little is just short and cute;)

I have 3 sisters too.... Just like yours, the middle one is kinda average, the biggest is a bit more rotund than the others, and the little is just short and cute;)
"Big" sister better not see this!

Somebody found you a nice piece of firewood to make a stock from. Good looking rifle.

Tarbe, what happened to your penchant of buying all of the reloading components and dies PRIOR to getting the rifle? I have to admit, your new acquisition is a beauty. Range results are in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencia6

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with