The perfect Buffalo Medicine

Interesting, especially after all the posts and dislike's which I received from side of experts in the matter buffalo hunting because of my use of 500gr Hornady Interbond RN bullets. When I compare the latters with the 550gr Hawk bullets with their big lead tip, the Hornady bullets seem to me to look even more modern. However, based on my modest experience with buffalo hunting, I believe also that Hawk bullets work.
You got the negative comments and dislikes for repeatedly asserting there was no difference in bullet performance between premium bonded and any non-bonded bullets for hunting buffalo. You also failed to draw a distinction between 375 and larger slower calibers. Then posted photos of bullets that lost most of their mass and had some core separation as proof of the minimal difference between bullets. Move on. You weren’t criticized for using them yourself. You were criticized for misrepresenting information to others. This is 3rd or 4th thread now you’ve taken opportunity to remind everyone you were criticized once.

Will you be recovering the bullets? To be fair every bullet manufacturer talks highly of their bullets. It will be interesting to see especially if you can find a shoulder bone to shoot through.
This first time out I’m just going to test all of Aria’s 458 WinMag that I have in different weights for velocity and to check for pressure issues if any? I do t expect any and I do expect the velocities to be there but that’s what I’ll check…
Next time out I’ll try to do something to check bullet performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
letsgoinfluencerpro

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles