The first steps to going back...

I guess I really need to start thinking about my justifications for trip number three. :unsure:

Because the only thing standing in the way of you doing your forth trip is doing the third trip.

My wife Tess and I are in Vic Falls right now, on the terrace of the Vic Falls Hotel having a cup of tea. The next story in the making...
All aspects of the Victoria Hotel are awesome, just walking down the interior hallways to look at their art gets me excited!!

My wife Tess and I are in Vic Falls right now, on the terrace of the Vic Falls Hotel having a cup of tea. The next story in the making...
Great. We will be staying at the Old Rift Lodge during out time there though we will stop by at the Vic Falls Hotel for afternoon tea as well.

Great. We will be staying at the Old Rift Lodge during out time there though we will stop by at the Vic Falls Hotel for afternoon tea as well.

We really enjoy a drink and meal on the veranda. It’s a step back in time. However, the falls is a bit busy for us. We typically stay at the Stanley & Livingston, about ten minutes out of town.

Yesterday I wired my deposit to return to Africa. I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!

If you're looking for stoicism, maybe keep on looking. You won't find it here. 55 years old and hunting, for me, is still very much like an 8 year old with his Halloween bounty kind of thing.

The game plan is @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS in early June with both of my daughters (21 and 19). The details will get worked out but money has been sent.

I guess I really need to start thinking about my justifications for trip number three. :unsure:
Congrats Tundra Tiger. That sounds fantastic!! Enjoy your time with your daughters.

Kevin, mid-July at Vic Falls: how is the water level going over the Falls? The year I went, it was pretty dry and just a small bit of water going over on the Zim side.
I havent been down there yet 375, but judging from the mist it is a bit on the low side, I enjoy that best, otherwise you see nothing.

I havent been down there yet 375, but judging from the mist it is a bit on the low side, I enjoy that best, otherwise you see nothing.

I was at the Falls in August of 2015 and the water was quite low. We actually walked out onto the Falls itself. I need to go back in June when the water is still running good.

1658101936860.png

Congrats on getting booked. Barring a new global panic, it will be here before you know it.

I'm on the sidelines for now, eating top ramen.

Looking at a Cape town trip in December, told my wife and she has started packing and making a fuss about it. Maybe i should rethink the trip. :LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVWClevela

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]