Tell me about your Shadow

BlueFlyer

AH member
Reaction score
Hunted
Australia & New Zealand
This is my shadow, she is 16mths old and her name is Remi (short for Remington). I probabnly should have called her Purdey, as she is all class.
20240719_174500[1].jpg

She is not a pure GSP, her sire is a Brittany and the dam was a black GSP. The parents are both proven on Sambar but Remi has recently been distracted by chasing Kangaroos. I need to kill a Sambar with her to get her focus on the Sambar. How about sharing an introduction of your hunting partner.

Unfortunately, I do not have a hunting companion at this time. Savannah (Yellow Lab) was my last hunting partner. These are our current two, Kali Shepherd, we rescue from a shelter here in GA, and Oreo (Shi-Tzu) we rescue from a shelter in FL. Kali is the most amazing dog we've had, and she all about mama. If we are outside, she is within 10 ft from where we are, oh and we have no fence. She is obedient, loyal with the sweetest temperament I've ever seen on a Shepherd. Oreo, is all about dad, and she is ferocious when she hears any noise, great temperament for a little dog, oh and she extremely needy, always looking for someone to pet her or carry her. :ROFLMAO:

Kali.jpg

Oreo.jpg

20230928_131730.jpg
20230531_135641.jpg
20230423_101931.jpg
20221106_164038.jpg

Lab Ellie is nine and Fr Brittany "Puppy" is thirteen. Puppy is a cancer survivor two years and still going strong. She was the go to dog last year after Ellie tore an ACL ligament early goose hunting. They are in deer and moose constantly but not allowed to chase, although on two occasions Puppy did pursue bucks on her own initiative that had been wounded. Both are fantastic bird dogs. Ellie is particularly deadly on uplands. She is a stealthy pointing Lab and works very close. They are both aging fast. I'm sure this will be our last season.

Vaspher-have you seen the thread with Brickburns puppies? I think you will appreciate them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaubeerchen44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg