Takeri Pics

Best wishes to Sid for many more!

Are you planning to turn that mullet into a ponytail? :unsure:

Sean Connery pulled one off for a couple of roles - but damn. :oops:

sean.jpg

Last edited:
Some darker photos....due to the drought and food shortages poaching all over is up big time....driving in with the above mentioned guys and gal one saw a sable just off road not long after coming through the gate. I stopped so they could have a look , but to me it wasn't right. I got out and walked around cruiser, now it was only about 20 feet off the road and it did nothing, so I threw a stick...nothing so threw a log and it got up and hobbled off. Snare around ankle. I scooted back to cruiser and said get your rifle out,but he had to get on back to get ammo out of case. His rifle was in soft case behind seats. I had my cz 500j same place but ammo was under my seat so grabbed and headed back to where sable was. It was starting to move away so I shot it....about 5 days later get told not far behind house another sable had a snare on it. Went out with the guys who had seen it and shot it with my 7x57....so 2 bulls down...then 2 days before leaving report of another bull with snare on it...we spent last 2 days trying to find it but no luck....then sods law on drive back manager phoned and said it had been seen in thicket near house...so will try sort out tomorrow when get back...so 3 sable bulls snared in bit over a week....I shit on the scouts and told them to go sweep whole river front , as we having problems with itinerant illegal fishermen, and the community also not happy with them....they found 11 snares in the thicket running down river just down from house....am waiting to get back to give them serious hard time as didn't have chance to get all scouts together....
20240830_135328.jpg
20240830_135309.jpg

2nd one...

20240904_170534.jpg

20240904_170549.jpg

Snares

20240906_120348.jpg

What a bloody waste.

Sorry to see this, hopefully you can get it sorted out! Such a sad waste.

So sorry to see this. Hopefully, you can snare the poachers and can be brought to justice. Of course there was a croc that kept hanging out at the house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TressaMcNa

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better