Takeri Pics

Could be you enjoying a nice cold mosi.... :A Thumbs Up: :D Beers:

Screenshot_20240313-090728_Gallery.jpg
 
OK guys and girls.....errr that's it...don't do the other shit ..just guys and girls.... :A Thumbs Up: ...big announcement....by mistake I have created a new cocktail....now sat night out here is our party night...as sat morning is work day...now syd wasn't feeling too good so well just me....now Schweppes tonic is impossible to find at moment...so got stuff called brothers...its in a lot bigger tin.....now went to kitchen to top up my gin and tonic..and grabbed tin out of fridge...got back to the bar and opened the tin and poured it ....took sip and thought this isn't correct...then realised I had grabbed a tin of castle light and poured it....now bit of a problem as not much gin left...so went and got tin of brothers...and topped up...it tastes OK....so a new cocktail is created....the...Takeri Terror....:A Banana::A Thumbs Up::D Beers:..the main ingredient...
Screenshot_20240316-231843_Gallery.jpg
 
Beautiful picture! Any crocks in that river?
 
Oh wow, thanks for the info gents. Are they legal to hunt in your area?
 
Oh wow, thanks for the info gents. Are they legal to hunt in your area?

Oops sorry just seen this....they can be hunted...but need to put in application for permit to nat Parks and pay up front for the licence....so bit of a pain in the ass...also not easy to hunt here due to there being no sand banks, or much in way of flat areas on river banks....the bush and trees go straight down to the river...
 
That time of the year again....but as been so dry I have been setting fires since February to April which is usually impossible....was good as could let run and knew they would stop and not burn big areas....this now has changed as too dry, so back to the controlled (well usually unless there is a "technical "...:X3::E Big Grin:)....burns....not my favourite pastime...novelty wore off long time ago....wouldn't be a very good pyromaniac...

IMG-20240507-WA0003.jpg


IMG-20240510-WA0037.jpg


IMG-20240507-WA0006.jpg
 
Got a bit warm burning yesterday....usually around 46c in and around it..... :E Big Grin:

20240516_133439.jpg


Below is screenshot from video yesterday of the fire coming towards me...I was in burnt area , you can just see the fire from my side bout to meet fire coming towards me...unfortunately can't put the videos on....not a clue how....

IMG-20240517-WA0028.jpg
 
We control burn some pastures every other year or so and it can get pretty scary at times! Especially when your house is on the adjoining property!
 
We control burn some pastures every other year or so and it can get pretty scary at times! Especially when your house is on the adjoining property!

I had one get away from me this spring. Had the fire department and forest service out. Embarrassing, but no great harm done.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top