Swift A Frame .375

Rodlovetohunt

Reaction score
OK, I know me and everyone else is looking for Swift A Frame’s. I have an Africa hunt (Cape Buffalo this time around) coming up in June 2025 that I’d really like to use the A Frame .375 in a 300gr. I currently have Barnes TSX in 300gr to fall back on.
Any ideas? I’m a long time reader but new member. Been reloading for over 30 years. I may have something to trade..
Thanks for any help you can recommend.

Try Pendelton ammunition and also try Federal Ammunition and Extreme custom Ammunition. I got Woodleigh Hydroshock 300gr solid from Federal . Recently I got Swift 300gr A-Frame from Extreme Custom ammunition. From Pendleton Swift A-Fram 300gr

Another option are the North Fork.......I gave up on Swift so even if the would come around again I would pass as the NF are great as are the Barnes

I have used A frames on buff - solid choice, but I wouldn’t hesitate to use a 300 TSX - that’s a stellar option
When A frames dried up, I switched to TSX in 375 and 416 with no regrets on buff, croc and PG of all sizes.

There’s a fella over on **NOT**PERMITTED** “Ohiofarmer” that has 375 woodleigh 300’s and tsx’s for sale in some numbers, no dog in this, both swifts & tsx’s work, the woodleighs I’ve no experience with but they have a good reputation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaitlynFin

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.