Stable Sticks pivot screw

1peggy

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Spain, Germany, Zimbabwe, Zambia
Has anyone had issues with the pivot screw on the rear support. I lost it, found it, tightened, and lost it again. How did you fix it? I sent a message to them online to seek a replacement.

Need pics.

@1peggy does your screw look like this? One side is sleeved with the other side screwing into it? These are from my set of 4stable sticks for the section for the rifle butt stock.

20240907_232657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@1peggy does your screw look like this? One side is sleeved with the other side screwing into it? These are from my set of 4stable sticks for the section for the rifle butt stock.
That is it. I got one from Lowes but I need to enlarge hole. Was hoping to get the correct one

I believe Raven Rocks Precision, great sponsor here, is /was selling the 4Stable Sticks. May be worth contacting them, Bill has always been responsive to email inquiries. Hopefully he would have a good contact for you. Norma USA maybe another possibility (bought my first set through them). Best of luck.

I believe Raven Rocks Precision, great sponsor here, is /was selling the 4Stable Sticks. May be worth contacting them, Bill has always been responsive to email inquiries. Hopefully he would have a good contact for you. Norma USA maybe another possibility (bought my first set through them). Best of luck.
Thanks I will. I got my sticks from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxanneTho

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.