Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

You sure about that @R&M FIREARMS ? I sent a fellow AHer to you this week for a z8i and we were perplexed by the Swaro details. 68703 looks like its a 30mm model?

Really struggling to understand all the new SKUs on these z8i and z8i+ models. If you'd be willing to write us up the models and their differences it would be very helpful. Generally speaking, for fine guns its pretty hard to get 34mm rings so folks are looking for 30mm options, but the documentation is foggy on which is which. And what does the PLUS version mean other than 17% more field of view?

Apologies if this isn't appropriate for your sale thread, but I don't know these answers and the customers I'm sending your way ask me these questions as well.

No Problem.
Happy to answer to best of my ability.

New models are the Z8i+
68700 1-8x24 4A-I
68702 1-8x24 BRT-I
68703 1-8x24 4A-IF
They are 34mm tube scopes, that have a 17-20% bigger field of view and better light gathering
as with the 4Ai vrs A-IF A-IF will switch between dot or circle with dot when illuminated.
also has throw levers for quick change in power if you desire to install.

The Z8i is 30mm tube as always and will be continued with no plans to stop its production

The Z8i+ was designed for the European Driven type hunts and big game hunts where a larger field of view was needed. It also has just a little more eye relief to me.

Yes some rifles will or may not lend themselves to having a 34mm scope mounted to them.

Hope this helps answer some questions. Ask away and if I don't know the answer I will call rep and he will..

68012 is the 30mm version that most AHers have been buying and I think we decided on for him.
68102 is the Z8i 1-8x24 4A-IF 30mm

Mark

No Problem.
Happy to answer to best of my ability.

New models are the Z8i+
68700 1-8x24 4A-I
68702 1-8x24 BRT-I
68703 1-8x24 4A-IF
They are 34mm tube scopes, that have a 17-20% bigger field of view and better light gathering
as with the 4Ai vrs A-IF A-IF will switch between dot or circle with dot when illuminated.
also has throw levers for quick change in power if you desire to install.

The Z8i is 30mm tube as always and will be continued with no plans to stop its production

The Z8i+ was designed for the European Driven type hunts and big game hunts where a larger field of view was needed. It also has just a little more eye relief to me.

Yes some rifles will or may not lend themselves to having a 34mm scope mounted to them.

Hope this helps answer some questions. Ask away and if I don't know the answer I will call rep and he will..

68012 is the 30mm version that most AHers have been buying and I think we decided on for him.
68102 is the Z8i 1-8x24 4A-IF 30mm

Mark
this is very helpful- do you know the weight difference?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weight
Z8i 30 mm. 18.2 oz
Z8i+ 34 mm. 21.9 oz

Per Swarovski spec sheet

Hi All !
I have some great news for our Swarovski buyers!

A new feature we will be able to offer on new orders placed with us.
For most New Orders for Z6, Z6i, Z8, Z8i, Binoculars and Spotting Scopes that I do not have in stock at shop and order in for you.
Swarovski will now be able to Drop ship from there facilities direct to you after order is placed with us for a flat shipping fee of $35.00

So now I will be able to offer you a good price with flat rate shipping and speed up delivery time to you.
All you will need to do is contact me like always, I will make sure product is available for shipment, place and pay for your item and have it shipped directly from Swaro for faster delivery time to you and save even more with there flat rate shipping.

This is all possible due to you, the AH community with all the orders you have placed and my sales rep has worked this out to help benefit us even more..

Thanks for all the continued support you have shown us..

Mark.

PS be on the look out for a New Thread in the Deals Section from us.
I will be starting a new Thread titled: Firearms of Interest!
I will be listing rifles and shotguns we get in that may be of interest to the AH community that can be purchased and shipped to you local FFL Dealer for pick up.

SWAROVSKI SLC 15X56 SPECIAL PRICING NOW THRU END OF DECEMBER!

CALL OR PM ME FOR THIS SPEACIAL PRICING IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A PAIR

ALSO SLC 10X42 I AM RUNNING A SPEACIAL PRICE.

MUST CONTACT ME FOR THESE AS ALWAYS AS I CAN NOT QUOTE IN OPEN FORUM

MARK

Last edited:
Edit of earlier post!
I had big fingers small keys and an oops on model

SWAROVSKI SLC 15X56 SPECIAL PRICING NOW THRU END OF DECEMBER!

CALL OR PM ME FOR THIS SPEACIAL PRICING IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF A PAIR

ALSO EL 10X42 I AM RUNNING A SPEACIAL PRICE.

MUST CONTACT ME FOR THESE AS ALWAYS AS I CAN NOT QUOTE IN OPEN FORUM

MARK

Z8i+ 1-8x24 34mm tube
Price reduced! Boss says needs to move it out! He does not like them sitting on shelf very long!
Call me or pm for a great price on this scope!

Mark

1696942961822.png

Z8i+ 1-8x24 34mm tube

STILL HAVE 1 OF THESE AVAILABLE AT A GREAT PRICE! 14% OFF NORMAL

ALSO 1 Z3 3-9X36 4A AT 10% OFF NORMAL

EL 10x42 binoculars still on sale at $1999 with free shipping

Call me or pm for a great price on these scopes or any other Swarovski you might need

Mark

1696942961822.png

Reactions: WAB
Z8i+ 1-8x24 34mm tube

STILL HAVE 1 OF THESE AVAILABLE AT A GREAT PRICE!
Boss says move it out!
A PRICE YOU WILL NOT SEE ANYWHERE I GUARNATEE!!!

ALSO 1 Z3 3-9X36 4A AT 10% OFF NORMAL

EL 10x42 binoculars still on sale at $1999 with free shipping

IMG_7341.png

We have the above Z8i+ a greatly reduced price! PM or call me for this great deal!
Only 1 at this price!
Wish I could post but due to MSRP regs I can't.

That right there is the BEST friggin DG scope I have found...I have 3 of them and if someone doesn't grab this quickly, I will have 4. Someone get it! You will love it.

That right there is the BEST friggin DG scope I have found...I have 3 of them and if someone doesn't grab this quickly, I will have 4. Someone get it! You will love it.
and the best stalking rifle scope too! If you need more than 8x, you're probably shooting way too far.

Excellent point. I have that scope on my Dakota model 10 7x57 (not just DG rifles) and used it very successfully this September on stalking a dozen impala for leopard bait in high grass. Literally, it's my favorite scope...and I agree on the shooting too far comment. 8x covers 99% of scenarios.

If only they could/would have made the Z8i+ with a 30mm tube instead of 34mm.

Close enough. They make a Z8i in 30mm which is really close to the tech specs of the + model in 34mm tube. That being said, although a bit aesthetically ugly on fine guns, Talley is now making QD rings in 34mm so you could get quality rings at a relatively affordable pricepoint for the newest + model.

Hi all.
I have some special end of year pricing on Swarovski scopes and EL 10x42 non rangefinder binos.
Contact me and mention this post for special AH pricing.
I will be attending DSC and can deliver in person. I already have taken several orders I will be bringing. Anyone traveling in for DSC and wants something just PM me and we can get you taken care of. Cut off date for orders will be January 4th to guarantee delivery.

Close enough. They make a Z8i in 30mm which is really close to the tech specs of the + model in 34mm tube. That being said, although a bit aesthetically ugly on fine guns, Talley is now making QD rings in 34mm so you could get quality rings at a relatively affordable pricepoint for the newest + model.
I don't believe that Alaska Arms produces a 34mm ring for anything nor does Talley do a 34mm for a CZ-550. Maybe that will change? I am a big fan of Swarovski products and the market will decide how popular a 34mm tube is with hunters.

I appreciate all that R&M Firearms does for members of this forum and was not trying to derail this thread. Thanks again to Mark and R&M!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosSpin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg