Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

THIS WEEKS SPECIALS!

SWAROVSKI EL 10X42 $1999 FREE SHIPPING AND NO SALES TAX

SWAROVSKI Z3 3-10X42 4A CALL FOR PRICING CAN NOT POST THIS SALE PRICE PER SWARO AGREEMENT! WILL INCLUED FREE SHIPPING!

Wow, that is a great deal Mark!!!

Hi All
If anyone needs anything call me before Aug 23rd. I will be out of shop from Aug 24 till Sept 6 at least. I have to have another surgery and be unable to ship any orders.

Thanks
Mark

Thanks Guys for all the orders this
last year!
We have renewed our Sponsorship and will continue to provide you with the best deals I can.

Thanks to your support you all have made this possible.

Mark

JUST GOT WORD!!

SWAROVSKI Z3 3-9X36 4A
I HAVE ONLY 3 ON THE WAY ARRIVAL IS NEXT WEEK
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL OR PM ME FOR A PRICE AND BE PUT ON THE LIST FOR ONE

MARK

Good luck with the surgery Mark. You are an incredible member of this forum!
THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS SIR!
MUCH APPREACIATED

AH members, please if you are buying any glass give Mark a chance. I did a deal yesterday on saworski z6i and the total OTD price was about what others wanted for scope only. Scope, rings, QD mount, shipping, no tax due to OKLAHOMA delivery. You do the math. Pleasure to do business with. Prayers for your medical issues Mark! Thanks from a happy client.

AH members, please if you are buying any glass give Mark a chance. I did a deal yesterday on saworski z6i and the total OTD price was about what others wanted for scope only. Scope, rings, QD mount, shipping, no tax due to OKLAHOMA delivery. You do the math. Pleasure to do business with. Prayers for your medical issues Mark! Thanks from a happy client.

Pleasure talking to you!
Your scope will be shipped overnight from Swarovski to me today. I will have Tomorrow and turn it around to you no later than noon Thursday when UPS picks up.
Thank you for your order!

Pleasure talking to you!
Your scope will be shipped overnight from Swarovski to me today. I will have Tomorrow and turn it around to you no later than noon Thursday when UPS picks up.
Thank you for your order!
That is service. Thanks!

SWAROVSKI Z3 3-9X36 L4A ARE IN!
CALL ME FOR PRICING
I CAN SHIP ASAP

WILL BE OUT STARTING FRIDAY AND MOST OF NEXT WEEK BUT YOU CAN PM ME AND GET ONE RESERVED TILL I CAN SHIP

Hey All
Back in shop half days this week!
Let me know if you need anything.
Back to full days next week!
Mark

SWAROVSKI Z3'S IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
3-9X36 L4A (ONLY 3 AVAILABLE)
3-10X42 L4A (ONL Y 2 AVAILABLE)

GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU NEED ONE

EXCITING NEWS!!

Swarovski Rep was just by the shop.
Got to handle the New to be released.

Z8i 34mm tube 4Ai-F

Have a couple on order and taking orders for early to mid October delivery.

Call for price as always.

Mark

UPDATE ON THIS!
SWARO IS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE GETTING ME ONE!
I HAVE ONE OF THE NEWEST
Z8i+ 34mm tube 4Ai-F on the way be in next week!
Be the first of own one!
call or pm me for a great price on the newest scope from Swarovski

Mark

Any special on 10x42 NL

Swaro has not done a dealer discount on NL pure. But I will pm you a price that is better than most places.

NEW SWAROVSKI Z8i+ 1-8x24 L 4A-IF is in stock. Only 1 available.
Call for pricing.
Thanks
Mark
IMG_6677.jpg

IMG_6678.jpg

Bumping this back up!
Still have EL 10x42 binos at $1995
Great prices on Z6i and Z8i. And the new Z8i +.
Z3 3-9x36 also !

PM or give me a call

If any AHer is interested in the
New Z8i+ listed above. I will make a sweet deal on it.
It is the New 34mm tube version.

Guys.
Just wanted to say a BIG

THANK YOU!!!
For all the orders and support

If any AHer is interested in the
New Z8i+ listed above. I will make a sweet deal on it.
It is the New 34mm tube version.

You sure about that @R&M FIREARMS ? I sent a fellow AHer to you this week for a z8i and we were perplexed by the Swaro details. 68703 looks like its a 30mm model?

Really struggling to understand all the new SKUs on these z8i and z8i+ models. If you'd be willing to write us up the models and their differences it would be very helpful. Generally speaking, for fine guns its pretty hard to get 34mm rings so folks are looking for 30mm options, but the documentation is foggy on which is which. And what does the PLUS version mean other than 17% more field of view?

Apologies if this isn't appropriate for your sale thread, but I don't know these answers and the customers I'm sending your way ask me these questions as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgebenjamin

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?