SPAM

Love spam! Fried for breakfast, in sandwiches, barbecued for a burger, or in rice for a side.
IMG_2060.jpeg

I don't mean to threadjack, so please friends kick me out of bounds if this is a stretch.

We've been watching a lot of sound videos lately where they explain that pretty much every health video points to a single fact: we as a race are eating crap. Diabetes is a symptom of metabolic disorder, its why women are becoming infertile and everyone has inflammation. It's HFCS, seed oils, and heavily processed foods that are killing the human race.

I'd love to get any recipes you may have for spam-like foods we can make at home with actual recipes that don't require a Ph.D. to pronounce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HectorDang

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles