Spam is getting Annoying!

None of us stare at the AH screen 24/7.
ME.gif

Thanks for the thoughts guys.
There are spam shops around the world
They literally come from many countries and VPN's help them bounce all over anyway.
None of us stare at the AH screen 24/7 and we get on it as soon as possible.

report and ignore is your quickest way to not have to look at it until we catch up.

None of us stare at the AH screen 24/7...

Ok I admit it, I'm addicted to the AH forum. However, I do not stare at the AH screen 24/7. Only 14/7. I may be addicted to the forum, but I'm not that crazy. Who wants to just stare at the screen when there are so many posts and threads to read.

You have created such an outstanding site, with such knowledgeable and varying background members it's hard to stay away from the site.

Ok I admit it, I'm addicted to the AH forum. However, I do not stare at the AH screen 24/7. Only 14/7. I may be addicted to the forum, but I'm not that crazy. Who wants to just stare at the screen when there are so many posts and threads to read.

You have created such an outstanding site, with such knowledgeable and varying background members it's hard to stay away from the site.

It's one of "The Nine!" ;)

TheNine.png

I’m sure they’re trying , spam proofing is probably pretty much the same as idiot proofing every time you idiot proof something someone becomes a better idiot.

And there is also this to consider by our Moderators:

1727428715099.png

:E Rofl: :E Rofl: :E Rofl: :A Stirring::A Stirring::A Stirring:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagdaZiese

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?