Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI ; Rowland Ward
Hunted
United States ; South Africa
Good afternoon. Starting to do some research on hunting Spain in May 2025. I am planning on going to DSC this upcoming year, but wanted to see if anyone could share their experiences with on vetted outfitters.

I will be traveling with my wife in May to Barcelona and would like to hunt for 3/4 days after our trip nearby with an outfitter picking us up in Barcelona. Would really like to hunt ibex and mouflon.

Thank you!

I had good hunts for beceite and gredos ibex with Espacaza in 2019 and 2022. They’ll be at DSC.

Beceite ibex would be closest to Barcelona. I’d get an update on how disease has impacted the population when you go to DSC. They call it scabies but it looks like bad mange to me. Last I knew it had not affected gredos ibex yet.

Good afternoon. Starting to do some research on hunting Spain in May 2025. I am planning on going to DSC this upcoming year, but wanted to see if anyone could share their experiences with on vetted outfitters.

I will be traveling with my wife in May to Barcelona and would like to hunt for 3/4 days after our trip nearby with an outfitter picking us up in Barcelona. Would really like to hunt ibex and mouflon.

Thank you!

I’m hunting in 2025 with Bruno Rosich of Trophy Hunting Spain. They were recommended by my Taxidermist who had hunted with them. They were at DSC and had a good talk with them there before booking. He is based out of Barcelona. His brother Francisco Rosich with Hunt Trip Spain is also highly recommended.

I had good hunts for beceite and gredos ibex with Espacaza in 2019 and 2022. They’ll be at DSC.

Beceite ibex would be closest to Barcelona. I’d get an update on how disease has impacted the population when you go to DSC. They call it scabies but it looks like bad mange to me. Last I knew it had not affected gredos ibex yet.

Thank you for the feedback. I will check them out. Much appreciated. Do you know if mouflon is in that area as well?

I’m hunting in 2025 with Bruno Rosich of Trophy Hunting Spain. They were recommended by my Taxidermist who had hunted with them. They were at DSC and had a good talk with them there before booking. He is based out of Barcelona. His brother Francisco Rosich with Hunt Trip Spain is also highly recommended.

Thank you: very helpful!! I’ll be looking them up:)

I have hunted with Great European Hunts on four separate occasions over the last ten years taking ibex, wild boar, and roe deer. Ignacio and team will be at both SCI and DSC. I can not recommend them more highly. All of my hunting adventures in Spain have been with spouse and we have enlarged the trip into regional vacations in Spain.

I have hunted with Great European Hunts on four separate occasions over the last ten years taking ibex, wild boar, and roe deer. Ignacio and team will be at both SCI and DSC. I can not recommend them more highly. All of my hunting adventures in Spain have been with spouse that we have enlarged into regional vacations in Spain.

Very helpful!! I may PM y’all for more info on your individual experiences. Thank you!

Thank you for the feedback. I will check them out. Much appreciated. Do you know if mouflon is in that area as well?
Mouflon is scattered throughout Spain where they’ve been introduced. I’m sure there are areas where they overlap or aren’t too far away.

I hunted with Bruno last December. Got this nice Beceite on Day 1. My wife and I had a great time touring on our own.
IMG-20231224-WA0003.jpg

I'm following closely, planning for Oct 2025 a hunt near Valencia or Barcelona.
Has anyone hunted with Rupisalmo??

I hunted with ATP Hunt. Got a Ronda and SE Ibex. I have know Andres for probably close to a decade. I plan to hunt with him again in the next few years.

What’s a ballpark price for each of these Spanish Ibex hunts? Might want to start traveling to Spain for the slam.

HH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VirgieBuch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.