AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
Namibia, R.S.A., Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Michigan, Missouri, California, Florida
So just curious if anyone has used South Africa's new online Customs Declaration system yet? https://www.sars.gov.za/travellerdeclaration/

It says in their introduction - "The system will continue to be used on a voluntary basis during the pilot phases to leverage on public and private partnership, including post implementation feedback, as part of the change journey."

Would like to hear from anyone that has tried it - especially some of us entering with guns - not only to stay in SA and hunt, but doing the one, or two, night stay and moving on to Zim or Namibia, etc. We all know how travel with firearms can cause the gears of the system to grind a little slower. Just wondering how a whole new system will handle the pioneers of have gun, will travel? We are typically an overlooked segment of the travel industry.

1721787306223.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
njohh

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa