SOUTH AFRICA: Northern Limpopo, Limcroma Safaris

Yes, Zebra is very unique for sure. They are not on my list, but think I would make an exception here.

6.5x55 and a 9.3x62 - man, you really are a romantic soul! (just like me!)
Congratulations on a successful hunt, well done!
It was a hard call, actually. I could have brought my 404 Jeff or my 45-70. ;)

Congratulations!

Happy it when so well! Beautiful animals, thanks for taking the time to write it up.

Well done, congratulations. You took some very nice critters. Your excitement comes through in your report, which I thank you for. Great pictures as well.

Heck of a trip! That zebra is a beauty.

Love Limcroma. What camp were you in and who was your guide?

3 Rivers. We had Franco, dude is a total rock star. My friend had Kenny.
Franco was my guide as well. He’s fantastic. We hunted the sable valley camp July of last year.

Thanks for sharing your adventure. Love that zebra.

Thanks for sharing, as others have said that black zebra is gorgeous and a special trophy. Curious, did you see other zebra there with that coloration? Was Limcroma / your PH aware of that particular zebra having seen it before?

Thanks for sharing, as others have said that black zebra is gorgeous and a special trophy. Curious, did you see other zebra there with that coloration? Was Limcroma / your PH aware of that particular zebra having seen it before?
Nope, just total luck of the draw. I'd seen lots of zebra at that point, but other than the one that was standing close to my wildebeest, it was the only one close enough to shoot or that wasn't obstructed/obscured by brush.

Totally forgot that we'd taken a few pictures on a timer with Franco and Elvik.

1725102663365.png

Congratulations on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing.

@sgt_zim

Congrats on an amazing safari! I'm so glad you had a great experience that you were able to share with your wife and your best friend! I'm also very pleased to hear that Franco was your PH. Franco does a fantastic job for us! He is one of my favorite PH's and a really good guy all-around.

Great report and exceptional animals! Thanks for sharing with the AH.com forum!

I hear about great Outfitters and hunts on here all the time. I don’t see how I’m possibly going to catch up on the list I’m keeping…. Lol

Leave for Namibia with Kowas Adventure Safaris on Monday. My previous estimate wasn’t precise enough for some of you. Sitting at hockey practice this morning dreaming of Africa. Leaving in:

2 days, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 24 seconds​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XeroAxis

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]