SOUTH AFRICA: KoringKoppie Hunting Safaris *Warning* Stay Away

I am fortunate. It is amicable. We actually like each other. We just have nothing in common and after 20 years it's come to a head. It's going to cost me and maybe affect next year. It is what it is. Frankly? This site has not helped. As I have gotten older I realize how badly I want to do stuff WITH my significant other - seeing many of you fine folks doing just that - and has no desire at all, which is fine.

Sorry... didn't mean to get off into the weeds from the thread's topic....
Sorry to hear that. A divorce is always hard on you, even when they are amicable. For lots of different reasons. My ex and I were at different stages of our life, she was 10 years younger than me. And she had no interest in hunting, fishing or cattle which are my biggest passions. At least I turned her son into a hunting and fishing nut!
Please don’t give up on next year yet. My divorce was final in October 2013 and I went on my first African hunt in April 2014.
And yes, find a gal who likes to do things with you. I lucked out on that score the second time around. Luckily she doesn’t like lever actions so never wants to steal my beloved BLR. She has laid claim to my Tikka.

Well, I assume from the comments that after 6 trips with the same outfitter, although at multiple camps ranging from Northwest, Limpopo and Kalahari my opinions don't matter.
Thats fine. I need a beak from AH anyways.
I don't know what has happened but this site has gone down hill in the last 3-4 months where it's not even pleasurable to log in and read threads.
There is to much bickering, bashing and uncalled for comments to me.

This will be my last post for awhile while I take a break from all this

Agreed Mark. We seem to have had an influx of folks with very different behavioral norms than the AH we are used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rweewwg

Latest profile posts

thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?
1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe