SOUTH AFRICA: Koringkoopie Safaris

Bdurfey

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
This was an experience that we will never forget. I was able to win a hunt from Jaq in February and my dad and I went down in July to Hunt. This was something that we’ve always looked forward to and Jaq made sure it didn’t disappoint us. we were extremely grateful for him and the success that he brought us. We hunt a lot in the states and we’re super happy with the way that Jaq got us in on our animals we spent hiking around and stalking our animals to get the kill. It wasn’t anything easy. We had to work for everyone of our animals. This was something that was super important to my dad and I, as we did not want to shoot something that was being fed out of a pen. The food was amazing and Accommodated to all our needs. We were extremely grateful that he did everything he did to make sure that we were able to shoot the animals that we wanted to shoot. I would highly recommend Koringkoppie safaris to anyone who is interested in having a great experience in South Africa. I’m extremely grateful for the hospitality and everything jaq did for us. It was much appreciated thank you Jaq . Hope to see you again.

IMG_1569.jpeg
IMG_9385.jpeg
IMG_1492.jpeg
IMG_9185.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for starting your own thread. I think you are the 4th or 5th that are new to AH posting about Koringkoppie. I think that is more respectful given the situation. I do have a couple of questions.
1) Was this your first safari to Africa?
2) How do you feel about the trophy quality of your animals?
3) How many days did you hunt?
4) how many properties did you hunt and how big are they?
5) Did you use your own firearm or rent one?
6) Caliber and bullet used?
Thanks
Bruce

@Ontario Hunter is correct......

@Durf75 posted a pic of the same wildebeest in the other Kooringkoopie thread....

@Bdurfey are you the same person with multiple AH identities or what???

Here is the pic from the other thread
57E47194-EBCD-4F0B-8099-ED6C5A8F251C.jpeg

Oops

Interesting, hmmm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vlonehoodie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with