SOUTH AFRICA: Elephant Hunt With Paw Print Safaris 2015

Spectacular Charlie!

Fantastic Charlie! You had a great hunt with your son and now part of those trophies are home. Enjoy!

Congrats on getting your memories home, you took your elephant after I hunted with Paw Print and I can't even get the taxidermist to respond to my emails, I only took a baboon and have yet to have any correspondence , it sure makes a difference what taxidermy company you use.

Congrats on getting your memories home, you took your elephant after I hunted with Paw Print and I can't even get the taxidermist to respond to my emails, I only took a baboon and have yet to have any correspondence , it sure makes a difference what taxidermy company you use.

Jeff I think your right about who you use. Not a lot to get done on this part of my shipment. There will be another later in the year!

Some friends came over last night to see the trophy work. The wife could not get over the stools and how cool they were to sit on! Well now she has my wife convinced that we need a pub table to put them around in the man caver!

Some friends came over last night to see the trophy work. The wife could not get over the stools and how cool they were to sit on! Well now she has my wife convinced that we need a pub table to put them around in the man caver!
WHY NOT?

image.jpg

Thought I would celebrate my post number 3000 on AH by ending this thread and announcing one to come! Pieter and I will be making new memories with a great hunt in another country in souther Africa. I look forward to sharing with everyone!!

Congratulations Charlie ! Great looking trophies and another fantastic adventure to look forward to!

Glad your getting to chase another dream animal on your list. Looking forward to see what you take on this trip.

One year ago today Pieter and I hunted a great elephant. Best hunt ever!

A lasting memory you will never forget!

Would not have had it any other way sir! You instill confidence in the hunter and your experience is to be highly valued. I look forward to the day that we can hunt together again. I may well hook up with you to take on "Black Death" someday.

Charlie,

Today is a day you will always remember, it's a memory most of us will only dream about.

image.jpg

Just before returning home this year Pieter let me visit an old friend! The skull from my elephant is at Pieter's. It was a great way to finish up a wonderful plains game hunt.

image.jpg

And this is how the tail ended up being displayed in my man cave. AH member Jody made the shadow box for me. I mounted the three shell casings and the slug recovered from the elephant's skull in the bottom of the case. Now I just need a brass plate with the date and such to finish it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kendra49F

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.