SOUTH AFRICA: Elephant Hunt With Paw Print Safaris 2015

Did you stop for dinner Charlie???

Come on man!!!!

Actually I did! Wife called me to the table! A good Georgia boy knows better than to keep the wife waiting to serve the meal.

looking great charlie.

Thank you Edward. I had the tail fixed like your elephant.

It looks great, it was worth the wait thank you

Actually I did! Wife called me to the table! A good Georgia boy knows better than to keep the wife waiting to serve the meal.

Smart man!

And man does it all look great! I was expecting the tusks of course, but love how the feet all turned out.

Mike at Capricorn has done a lot of good work for me! Still has the skin panels, making leather, the ears, a leg bone, the giraffe, wart hogs and the Nyala I got.

Well.... one day you started hunting Elephant....all We have seen that right here by your post´s......now you can say it is done.......just one more pic Charly.....You admiring your trophie with a good Scotch in your hand.......!!!!

You have finally achieved the maximun Trophy.....

One more time.....very well done....!!!!!

Thank you so much Rocket. Your right that would make a good picture! But you know there is one more of the big five that I want. Your Avitar says it all.

Thank you so much Rocket. Your right that would make a good picture! But you know there is one more of the big five that I want. Your Avitar says it all.

Don't go Jaguar hunting Charlie. :)

Sweet, looks great!

Don't go Jaguar hunting Charlie. :)

I think that Charly is making reference to a another Mrs Spot similar to my avatar.....little bit smaller......I guess that He means Mrs Leopard.......:)

That is awesome Charlie!!! Congratulations!!!
Looks great!

Congrats Charlie.. All looking great! I'm sure you're going to have that leopard one day soon...

Thanks Larry, you were there almost at the start!

Sure thing , and your enthusiasm and excitement around the whole hunt and the trophies has been great to watch . Good on you Sir !

SMASHING .... your chest must be FULLY out and puffed!!!

Everything turned out great. Glad to see you got that stuff shipped to you so fast.

Thanks Bill. There will be another shipment later when the leather is completed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamelMacCu

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?