Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Australian Deer Association, Australian Association of Wildlife Artists
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, South Africa
Hi all!
We are now inside a week from getting on the big Qantas flight back to the green hills of the Eastern Cape. We have 7 full hunting days planned, chasing a variety of plains game.

August 19 - 27, 2024
@KMG Hunting Safaris
Eastern Cape, South Africa

For me personally this will be my 5th African hunt, and my 4th with KMG. My target this time is a mature Sable bull, plus maybe one or two others...we'll see what Marius and I can scratch up.

But just as exciting is that I have 5 Australian first-timers with me; 4 hunters and one observer. I'm really looking forward to sharing in their experiences!

I'll keep this thread updated as best I can along the way!

Cheers for now,
Tim

20190805_112422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!
We are now inside a week from getting on the big Qantas flight back to the green hills of the Eastern Cape. We have 7 full hunting days planned, chasing a variety of plains game.

August 19 - 27, 2024
KMG Hunting Safaris

For me personally this will be my 5th African hunt, and my 4th with KMG. My target this time is a mature Sable bull, plus maybe one or two others...we'll see what Marius and I can scratch up.

But just as exciting is that I have 5 Australian first-timers with me; 4 hunters and one observer. I'm really looking forward to sharing in their experiences!

Cheers for now,
Tim

View attachment 625566
That looks vaguely familiar!

Nice one Tim and crew.

Love the excitement in the lead up to a trip.

Looking forward to the updates from another top notch KMG adventure.

Excellent! Cant wait to follow along with you all
:D Beers:

We'll we've made the long haul to Africa Sky and their fantastic hospitality. As per usual I can't sleep, it's 3am currently....

One cancelled flight, and one lost bag to deal with thus far, we are hoping the latter may show up in East London later this morning! Looking forward to caching up with the KMG team very soon. ;)

20240819_025406.jpg
20240819_015557.jpg
20240818_231025.jpg
20240818_083255.jpg
20240817_152554.jpg

Hi all!

August 19 - 27, 2024
@KMG Hunting Safaris

Cheers for now,
Tim

View attachment 625566
Good luck and keep us posted!

We'll we've made the long haul to Africa Sky and their fantastic hospitality. As per usual I can't sleep, it's 3am currently....

One cancelled flight, and one lost bag to deal with thus far, we are hoping the latter may show up in East London later this morning! Looking forward to caching up with the KMG team very soon. ;)

View attachment 627433View attachment 627434View attachment 627435View attachment 627436View attachment 627437
Bundy rum and TimTams you beauty . As a good Queenslander Bundy has been my preferred tipple since I was a 13 in cattle mustering camps . With Coca Cola if it is hot and with milk if the weather is cold . Be careful with the Overproof . Enjoy your hunting .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaMer

Latest profile posts

Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!