Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
Will ship any of these by media (book) rate to lower 48 states. I will charge actual shipping outside that area.

These are all books I have read and likely won’t read again or that I have duplicates of.

The first book “Hunter” has my personal library stamp in it-I have since obtained a collector quality copy so this one can move along to the next reader. Price reflects the stamp and includes shipping-book rate. $25
IMG_0109.jpeg

This is a higher quality book concerning binding, gilding etc. I bought it specifically to read about the discovery and taking of a sable antelope which was covered. $65
IMG_0106.jpeg

Two books for the price of one. Smaller book is paperback, larger book has 2
small tears in the dust cover, otherwise excellent condition. Lots of African adventures. $100
IMG_0105.jpeg

Paperback edition $25
IMG_0108.jpeg

Game Trails is in new condition $25
IMG_0107.jpeg

Will honor the first PM received. Happy to clarify condition, answer questions or give reviews that route as well.

More North American type books coming soon.

Game Trails is on its way to Texas-sold!

Hunting Big Game has sold and shipped-thx!

Like New $35 includes shipping inside the US
image.jpg

Like new $30 includes shipping inside the states
image.jpg

My name written inside cover of one of them. These were stored flat inside my trailer for decades and I just rediscovered them last week $30 for both volumes included shipping inside the states. Wish I had a cabin to keep them in and read on cold October nights!
image.jpg

Paperback edition $30 has my stamp on an inside page. Possibly the greatest hunting adventure storyteller of all time. Has some wear, belongs in a hunting camp to be read and re read many times.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APSMollie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED