Show your Custom Pre-64 and CRF Model 70’s

Probably my favorite rifle a 416 Remington by Gene Simillion.It has a drop box magazine and a VX6 Leupold.I've used it on two safaris and hopefully many more.It is a pre 64 with a stainless barrel and a stainless finish on the action.
Any pics of it?

Here is a better pic also previous to the original post is one with my hyena.
20201225_131427.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

Lefty stainless classic. Started with the receiver and bottom metal, collected a factory stock off EBay, put on a red Decelerator pad, then had Hart make a factory contour barrel that I chambered in 300 H&H. H&H bolt stop and ejector, H&H mag box and follower, feed ramp and rails mod…lots of cussing later, wishing I would have just chambered it in 300WM, and it’s done.

There’s a pre64 458 win mag around here too, McMillan stock, Lilja barrel, XO sights. Beat it around SE Alaska as a guide gun for many years.

2013 Model 70 Featherweight in 270 Winchester (FN-BACO build from the South Carolina plant) on the day I brought it home almost two years ago as a 50th birthday present for myself (I really do need to get some better pictures of it). I'm not about to admit how little use it's seen since I bought it. ;-)

Winchester_Mod70Featherweight_270Win.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeniceMons

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available