Show Us Your Highland Stalker

I just received my first Rigby this week HS in 9.3x62. Shot it for the first time last night. I can't wait to use it in SA this August.

IMG_1962.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 24
I just received my first Rigby this week HS in 9.3x62. Shot it for the first time last night. I can't wait to use it in SA this August.

View attachment 613143
I had almost the exact same idea on casing my DR and Rigby for travel! I did come up with a way to also put two soft cases in the pelican and all of the other non-firearm related items without risking contact with the guns. I cut the outside foam piece in half and then put the soft case, cleaning, accoutrement, and slings under it. That way, it adds a little additional padding, but doesn’t make contact with the guns at all.

I had almost the exact same idea on casing my DR and Rigby for travel! I did come up with a way to also put two soft cases in the pelican and all of the other non-firearm related items without risking contact with the guns. I cut the outside foam piece in half and then put the soft case, cleaning, accoutrement, and slings under it. That way, it adds a little additional padding, but doesn’t make contact with the guns at all.
That's a great idea! I'd love to see a picture or two.

My .275. Only "custom" feature was a slightly longer throat to optimize 170 class bullets. Pure luck with the stock.
New Rigby .275

Rigby Texas Hill Country Stalker

Puku  Hunting Zambia
I took ours to JJ and had the throat lengthened also. It is also stamped both 275 Rigby/7x57

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lepenn

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg