Shooting the Brittish Double Rifle

KJE81

Bronze supporter
AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Sweden, Norway, Finland
Since I no longer owns a double rifle and not see myself buying one again I am selling my copy of Graeme Wrights Shooting the British Double Rifle. It is the third edition, the book is in very good condition, as new except for a little tear in the jacket (see picture).

I live in Sweden but according to the Swedish Post shipping to the US for this book should not be a problem. The shipment will be tracked and insured.

Since I just saw the same edition of the book for sale for $475 on Africahunting.com I thought I should sell mine for the same price including shipping. Price including shipment would be to the US, the UK and the EU. For other countries I would have to check and get back about any additional costs.

Due to me living in Sweden payment has to be done either by regular bank transfer or through Paypal.

Since it is a second hand item I dont see that there would be any customs charges attatched to the purchase.

I can send more pictures if needed.

1000076429.jpg

1000076430.jpg

1000076431.jpg

1000076432.jpg

Sending a PM for EUR price

You know what, if it is just straight conversion into EUR, so around 435 EUR, shipping included, I'll take it. alternatively I can pay in Swedish Krone in bank transfer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!