She went away for the day!

@jduckhunter: just for my information, where did you get those brass b*lls from? :D
Well living with this woman for 50 years has made me a bit braver at times. But just when you think you have them figured out things go to hell quickly, so you have to stay on top of your game.

If you guys don't hear from me for a few days would one of you call and have someone do a wellness check on me, please.

Ok so the skulls turned out really well. The pot and stove are clean and shiny, the kitchen exhaust fan is on high and the window is open. I'm thinking about messaging her and offering to meet her in town for dinner, that would give the place a few more hours to air out. What do you think?
I,m thinking a new Mink Coat for Christmas for her

I think this is what you are heading for...

slaps-everyone.gif

Nice buck! Archery in PA, I presume?

Nice buck! Archery in PA, I presume?
Actually that is a mule deer from Wyoming. I think his mommy or daddy may have been dallying with the whitetails down by the river.
IMG_2107.jpg

Well the steak dinner went very well, I think I may be ok as long as I cleaned everything well enough and put it back in it's exact spot just right.

Ok so the skulls turned out really well. The pot and stove are clean and shiny, the kitchen exhaust fan is on high and the window is open. I'm thinking about messaging her and offering to meet her in town for dinner, that would give the place a few more hours to air out. What do you think?

Frick’in hilarious - I’m thinking, dinner is not enough ‘air out time!’ Jump on a last minute $99 overnight Vegas get-a-way! Best of luck …

@jduckhunter Given that (a) you will own at least one suitable camp stove and (b) you could have bought a second hand preserving pan or stock pot for peanuts; I suspect that you chose to boil that head inside the house simply because you like getting the snot kicked out of you by your missus! :giggle: :A Stirring: :A Bonk: :A Blowup: :A Stretcher:

@jduckhunter Given that (a) you will own at least one suitable camp stove and (b) you could have bought a second hand preserving pan or stock pot for peanuts; I suspect that you chose to boil that head inside the house simply because you like getting the snot kicked out of you by your missus! :giggle: :A Stirring: :A Bonk: :A Blowup: :A Stretcher:

That's what I was thinking.

Dang, I am single and I do all my skull cooking outside on a propane stove. Cleanup is much easier, just turn the hose on.

But there are some that like to get beat on.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredericTr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]