AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, DSC Life Member
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Uganda, Namibia, Zambia, South Africa, USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Hello, are there any Fierce Firearms fans out there?

I am selling my Fierce Fury in 7MM Rem Mag. This has been my go to long range rifle for the past 6 years. I am the original owner. This is a proven long range rifle at the range and in the field. For example, I shot my red dear stag in New Zealand at 680 yards (1 shot kill) and a few wallabys at over 1000 yards, the longest at 1298 yards. The barrel is fluted and 24" in length. The LOP is 13.5". The original target from Fierce shows 3/8" MOA accuracy. I have also added a target I shot a few weeks ago with the custom turret load with 4/8" accuracy. See photos.

I am including the Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 scope with illuminated G7 reticle and the Talley rings and bases. The G7 Nightforce scope comes with a special Gunwerks G7 reticle. See photos. I have the original factory elevation turret and a turret cut for a load worked up for me by a friend of mine that originally set up the rifle and scope combination for me. Both turrets are included.

The rifle and scope are in excellent shape. The rifle has some very minor scapes on the barrel and the scope has one minor scratch on the objective bell. See photos.

I am asking $3100 shipped to the buyers FFL. As with my previous rifle sales I will use @Mark Biggerstaff's gun shop, RandM Firearms, to ship the rifle to the buyers FFL. I accept Zelle, Venmo, Bank Check and Personal check. Mark will ship the rifle when funds have cleared.

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

G7 Scope Reticle_1.jpeg

G7 Scope Reticle_4.jpeg

IMG_2263.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

Bill, I have the Carbon Fury in 300 WSM and can say without a doubt that these rifles are super accurate. The Sako action is a shorter bolt throw than the Christensen. (I’ve owned both)

If anyone wants a super accurate rifle for a variety of game, this is it! GLWS

Great Rifle and I can vouch for it as well! I witnessed the Wallaby shots and also shot my Stag at 480 yards witht his tacK driver!

If only it had 1/2” accuracy! Nice rifle and setup!

Did you mean if only "I" had 1/2" accuracy?? :giggle:. Because the rifle definitely has 1/2" or better accuracy....and occasionally I shoot well enough to prove it!

ohhhh.....I get it now, sometimes I am a little slow on the uptake! :cool:

Hey Gents,

Bill doesn't post a whole lot here, but I can vouch for the man. He's an honest fellow and you won't go wrong in dealing with him on a rifle purchase. GLWS Bill.

Hey Gents,

Bill doesn't post a whole lot here, but I can vouch for the man. He's an honest fellow and you won't go wrong in dealing with him on a rifle purchase. GLWS Bill.

I will second that. Great gentleman and pleasure to deal with. I will be personally be packing and doing the transfer from our shop to the buyers FFL.

Wow, surprised this is still here! GLWS.

Bump

Reduced to $2950 Shipped

What is the round count Bill?

My friend picked up one of those recently in 7 PRC. I don't think I've ever personally seen a tighter group from a hunting rifle. Amazing guns. GLWS!

My friend picked up one of those recently in 7 PRC. I don't think I've ever personally seen a tighter group from a hunting rifle. Amazing guns. GLWS!

Thanks, yes, it is an accurate rifle even out to long distances. I have shot a few Wallaby's at over 1000 yards with mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidaEthr

Latest profile posts

URGENT LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER +2349053366074 I NEED A LOVE SPELL CASTER TO BRING BACK MY EX LOVER.
INSTANT LOVE SPELLS THAT WORK FAST, NO SIDE EFFECTS AND IT DOESN’T BACKFIRE, My name is Dr ITSOKWI Spells caster. Call/WhatsApp +2349053366074 Specializing in helping you to achieve your goals. Trusted lost love spells in the world. Love spells that really work, spell to return ex lover with effecti
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!