Scarce Swarovski EE & S&B Dangerous Game Scopes For Sale

Wahoo

AH veteran
Reaction score
Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24mm EE with #4 illuminated reticle. New old stock. Box and papers. The rarest and finest DG scope you can own! Nearly 5"of extended eye relief to keep the optic away from your eye on harsh recoiling rifles. $4650.00, including free shipping.

Swarovski Z6 1-6x24mm EE non-illuminated with #4 reticle. Box and papers. The faintest of ring mark can barely be seen in photos, 99%+ condition. Nearly 5"of extended eye relief to keep the optic away from your eye on harsh recoiling rifles. $3150.00, including free shipping.

Schmidt & Bender Stratos 1.1-5x24mm Illuminated Rail Mount Optic. FD7 reticle. New old stock. Box and papers. Ideal for a low install using EAW pivot mounts on a mauser or in Blaser R8 rail mounts. No longer a stock item from S&B but they'll custom make you one for $3115.00 if you live in Europe. $2450.00, including free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

Scope2.jpg

Scope3.jpg

Scope4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve got the 1-6 EE on my 404. It really is THE scope for a dangerous game rifle. Someone is going to make himself very pleased. But once cry once.

Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24mm EE with #4 illuminated reticle. New old stock. Box and papers. The rarest and finest DG scope you can own! Nearly 5"of extended eye relief to keep the optic away from your eye on harsh recoiling rifles. $4650.00, including free shipping.

Swarovski Z6 1-6x24mm EE non-illuminated with #4 reticle. Box and papers. The faintest of ring mark can barely be seen in photos, 99%+ condition. Nearly 5"of extended eye relief to keep the optic away from your eye on harsh recoiling rifles. $3150.00, including free shipping.

Schmidt & Bender Stratos 1.1-5x24mm Illuminated Rail Mount Optic. FD7 reticle. New old stock. Box and papers. Ideal for a low install using EAW pivot mounts on a mauser or in Blaser R8 rail mounts. No longer a stock item from S&B but they'll custom make you one for $3115.00 if you live in Europe. $2450.00, including free shipping.

Payment Accepted: Zelle, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Chase Bill Pay, or reluctantly a personal check. No Cashiers Checks or Money Orders.

Shipping: Anywhere in the lower-48 States via FedEx Ground. Local pickup in the NW Suburbs of Chicago also acceptable.

View attachment 580163
View attachment 580164
View attachment 580165
Update-
Illuminated Swarovski ER is SOLD

STILL AVAILABLE:
Non-illuminated Swarovski EE
S&B Stratos

I've got one of the illuminated EE on my .375 and it's completely amazing - I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

They are awesome scopes for sure. Especially on bigger bore rifles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodrigoRas

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]