Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
SSAA, ADA, ACTA, SCI
Hunted
Australia, NZ, RSA
Size 2XL

Only tried on - never worn or washed.

It was just a little tight for my fat guts with a 5.11 shirt underneath. I have since bought a 3XL.

For reference I wear a size L 5.11 Tactical shirt and XL TAG Jacket.

These have elasticised sections on each side (as can be seen from the picture).

I carefully cut the stiching on one end of the elastic to loosen the fit around the belly a bit.

This would be very easily reversed if desired, for a 'less portly gentleman'. :rolleyes:

https://www.safarisupplies.eu/product-page/safari-bush-jacket

Unfortunately these are not being made any more - and they only have very limited size remaining.

These are an excellent jacket, great colour, much heavier weight than a shirt (such as the TAG jacket - which I also like, but is much lighter.

Photo is for colour reference, comparing the jacket with a TAG (Olive colour) and a 5.11 Tactical shirt TDU Green colour). The jacket is a little more green than it looks in the picture.

I have had a couple of sales to USA based members on here.

US$115 posted to USA.

2XL bush jacket.jpg

3 col.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelBen

Latest profile posts

jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with
Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com