Reaction score
Website
onlygunsandmoney.com
Articles
Member of
NRA, SAF, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa
I am heading to RSA in a couple of weeks. I have reached out to Rudi Fischer of Safari Bullet Company and he can ship his bullets to me at my outfitter or my hotel.

They look interesting but are they far superior to other premium bullets such the Nosler Accubond/Partitions, the various Barnes bullets, or the Swift A-Frames? I am looking at the 7mm and .30 caliber bullets for use on plains game.

If anyone has experience with bullets from Safari Bullet Co., I'd love to hear it.

They have built up an excellent reputation in South Africa in a short amount of time. I’ve only loaded them in my 404 Jeffery with good accuracy but have not been able to hunt with them. I’m about to order 140gr 7mm for my 7x57.

I am sure [mention]DWB [/mention] and [mention]Frederik [/mention] will chime in here..

SBC is great bullets, correct Frederik wil undoubtable give feedback.

I asked Rudi for 160gr 7mm bullets for my 7x57. He gave me a load, speed etc was all 100% correct. Gave him feedback on the group (I was satisfied) and he wasn’t :) he worked and gave more advice. This is what I appreciate, great service and real interest in your experience.

I have to say as well the finishing is great, which make them look as great as they perform

I have hunted 5 x Buffalo Cows with them as well as a bunch of plains game.

@Frederik and I was fortunate to be part of the developmental process.

In fact I fired the first ever .423" 400gr bullet ever out of a rifle, straight into a beautiful Nyala bull

It's all I use. These bullets are damn tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baobabs

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe