Ruger No. 1 Stainless 7.62x39

Snowball

AH veteran
Reaction score
Lipsey's special from 2003, brand new unfired in original box w/ manual, etc. (Model #11309, Catalog #K1-A) 22" lightweight barrel, ramped bead front sight, folding rear on quarter rib.

$2,100 Shipped to your FFL

7.62x39.jpg
7.62x39 2.jpg
7.62x39 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love mine. Taught plenty of my nephews to shoot with it. Low recoil and cheap ammo.

Good luck with the sale. I had no idea they draw that kinda dough…

Ed Z

When Lipsey’s came out with this 7.63x39, they also had same rifle in .35 Whelen. I could only find the 7.62 at the time. It took many years before I found the .35 Whelen.

Lipsey’s does have some cool special builds.

Ed Z

I purchased 4 of the limited run 6.5x55SE rifles about 12 years ago. 2 were K1a stainless models, 2 were blue. Made beautiful custom rifles out of the blued ones and the K1a models were gifts.

At that time, I was paying quite a bit of money. A NIB 7.62x39 K1a is an investment/collector gun. I’m frankly surprised the listing is still going 12 hours later. They made very few of these and made somewhere between 100-250 of them of which about 50 collectors always buy 2 and never sell them.

Lipsey's special from 2003, brand new unfired in original box w/ manual, etc. (Model #11309, Catalog #K1-A) 22" lightweight barrel, ramped bead front sight, folding rear on quarter rib.

$2,100 Shipped to your FFL
STILL GOT IT, I'LL TAKE IT. PURA VIDA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vsdbdfbffs

Latest profile posts

Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles
Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer