Report Scam in AH Classifieds

Has anyone done business with GOX6? I smell a rat…
IMG_5248.jpeg

Hey @BRICKBURN ! Have another POS that tried to sell a guy a shotgun I sold earlier this year. Fortunately @Judge405 reached out and asked me about it before he gave the guy any money.
The POS is @sayaxa10
Thanks!

@BRICKBURN @AfricaHunting.com
Probably should have added this to that last post. This is what was sent to @Judge405 after he asked if it was still available. And no, that isn't my number, no surprise....
1700008053082.png

'Tis the season!
e-laugh.gif

I'm thinking I might start a WTB thread for something really off the wall to find a few of these lingering POS's. :D
Whatever it is, one of these guys will have it

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here done business with Buckd975? We had a deal on 2 boxes of 378 Weatherby ammo and I sent USPS money order that has been cashed. He is now failing to communicate after promising to ship the ammo on Monday. Hoping I didn't get burned but unfortunately it's starting to look that way...

Buckd975 username shows up in Kentucky forum as a scammer.

along with users: Range and Caliber

:S Banned:

I threw the username into Google.

Screenshot 2023-11-23 at 19.18.15.png

Also, the same username is being used on 5 other hunting forums.

These guys present a very simple general intro post.
Then put welcome posts up for 6 months. Dozen or so.

Please look for the pattern before you send :S 2 Cents:

Last edited:
Has anyone here done business with Buckd975? We had a deal on 2 boxes of 378 Weatherby ammo and I sent USPS money order that has been cashed. He is now failing to communicate after promising to ship the ammo on Monday. Hoping I didn't get burned but unfortunately it's starting to look that way...

Sorry to hear that.

Buckd975 username shows up in Kentucky forum as a scammer.

along with users: Range and Caliber

:S Banned:

I threw the username into Google.

View attachment 571024

Also, the same username is being used on 5 other hunting forums.

These guys present a very simple general intro post.
Then put welcome posts up for 6 months. Dozen or so.

Please look for the pattern before you send :S 2 Cents:
I remember on another gun forum, a member would post a few answers to threads but never really looked knowledgeable. He scammed another member on an $1100 scope. There are multiple posts by the admins warning of how NOT to get scammed but naive and trusting members still get snookered. The main warning, regardless of item, is to call and speak with the seller/buyer. IMHO, blindly sending money to someone you don't know, you'll learn the hard way.

I remember on another gun forum, a member would post a few answers to threads but never really looked knowledgeable. He scammed another member on an $1100 scope. There are multiple posts by the admins warning of how NOT to get scammed but naive and trusting members still get snookered. The main warning, regardless of item, is to call and speak with the seller/buyer. IMHO, blindly sending money to someone you don't know, you'll learn the hard way.

Agreed. I feel bad being skeptical of new members, but what else can you do. On the bright side, there are a host of members here that I trust completely in transactions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!