Remington 81 Woodsmaster

omt223

Reaction score
I have an 81 woodsmaster is 35 remington in excellent shape that I would like to trade for a lever action threaded 45-70 (preferably one of the newer rugers)
The rifle has been drilled and tapped for a side mounted scope and has a weaver v7-1 on it that pairs nicely with the rifle.
35 remington is tough to find so it comes with ~250 pieces of brass, dies, and projectiles as well.

850 shipped for the rifle, 1100 shipped for all or trade for the above
Dothan AL
1719517169884.png

Does Ruger make a lever action rifle? Perhaps the op is talking about a single shot falling block action?

Whoops. You’re correct. I forgot about that!

I would possibly be open to a nice wood stocked hunting rifle as well

I literally drove thru Dothan today on my way back to Columbus. long time lurker. Saw this post and made a profile just to talk to you.

Questions on the rifle. date of mfg, do you have any more clearer pictures of the wood, receiver, inside the breach. Any cracks in the grip of the stock (lots of 81s and 8s in 35Rem have cracks in the wrist due to the long recoil assembly). Do you know the history of the rifle? How much have you shot it? have you hunted with it? what accuracy are you getting with factory/handloads? Do you ever cosplay as Frank Hamer? pm me if you'd rather. Thanks!

I literally drove thru Dothan today on my way back to Columbus. long time lurker. Saw this post and made a profile just to talk to you.

Questions on the rifle. date of mfg, do you have any more clearer pictures of the wood, receiver, inside the breach. Any cracks in the grip of the stock (lots of 81s and 8s in 35Rem have cracks in the wrist due to the long recoil assembly). Do you know the history of the rifle? How much have you shot it? have you hunted with it? what accuracy are you getting with factory/handloads? Do you ever cosplay as Frank Hamer? pm me if you'd rather. Thanks!
The frank hamer line was a great touch.

Bump, 750 for the rifle and scope, 950 with the reloading components and dies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoycelynSi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available