Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Media
Member of
The Mule Deer Foundation, The Rocky Mt. Elk Foundation,Life Member N.R.A.,
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia,R.S.A.,Kyrgyzstan
I bought this Remington 798 in 458 Winchester Magnum brand new. I had a Smith install the Barrel Band and I installed the HARD TO FIND Leupold 1x4 Power Scope with Duplex Reticle.Leupold Quick Detachable Scope Mounts. I have probably fired a Box of Shells throught it. I didn't like the Bedding job when it was new and sent it to Remington under Warranty and they rebedded it. The Rifle is Mint. LOP is 13.6" I have the Box. $1400 Shipped to your FFL

IMG_2074 resize .jpg
IMG_2076 resize.jpg
IMG_2083 resize.jpg
IMG_2085 resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this Remington 798 in 458 Winchester Magnum brand new. I had a Smith install the Barrel Band and I installed the HARD TO FIND Leupold 1x4 Power Scope with Duplex Reticle.Leupold Quick Detachable Scope Mounts. I have probably fired a Box of Shells throught it. I didn't like the Bedding job when it was new and sent it to Remington under Warranty and they rebedded it. The Rifle is Mint. LOP is 13.6" I have the Box. $1400 Shipped to your FFL

View attachment 537006View attachment 537007View attachment 537008View attachment 537009
Great deal!

These Remington M98 Mausers are not very common. This is a good price on a fully functional DG rifle.

I will also give First Dibs to all relodaing Equipment in 458 Winchester Magnum that I have(Cartriges,Brass.Bullets,Dies ect) to the Buyer after my move to Florida. It is currently all packed away in Storage. This is a TURNKEY DANGEROUS GAME RIFLE!!! I was taking it to Africa for Elephant but ended up buying a 500 Nitro Double instead.

Weekend Bump

The Rifle is Pending Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckenzieSh

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.