Remington 798 458 Win Mag for $1,000 Plus S&H

outdoorbum

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico

Here is a Remington 798 in 458 Win Mag for $1,000 plus S&H. I was told this was unfired and it sure looks like it. Good looking piece of wood, original box.

**** No trades at this time / Cross posted so “I’ll take it” and/or email deal time stamp wins ****

Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. We can discuss payment, details, and buyer/seller verification to ensure both parties are comfortable with the transaction. This item will ship/transfer after the funds clear. I can ship this firearm for actual shipping cost. If the firearm needs to be shipped from an FFL to your FFL, this will cost an additional $45 (FFL transfer fee) plus actual shipping charge.

20240911_162924.jpg
20240911_162956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty. If I didn't already have a 458 that doesn't get shot enough already, I might have to send my kin over to Cabelas and pick it up. They live 10 minutes from there. GLWS

Great rifle for someone that needs a thumper!! Would look and handle even better with a shortened barrel!!

yes

Great gun with nice blueing job from the factory. I have the same gun and can’t believe they don’t go for twice ass much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ristorazione-refrigerazione

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles