Remington 798 458 Win Mag for $1,000 Plus S&H

outdoorbum

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico

Here is a Remington 798 in 458 Win Mag for $1,000 plus S&H. I was told this was unfired and it sure looks like it. Good looking piece of wood, original box.

**** No trades at this time / Cross posted so “I’ll take it” and/or email deal time stamp wins ****

Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. We can discuss payment, details, and buyer/seller verification to ensure both parties are comfortable with the transaction. This item will ship/transfer after the funds clear. I can ship this firearm for actual shipping cost. If the firearm needs to be shipped from an FFL to your FFL, this will cost an additional $45 (FFL transfer fee) plus actual shipping charge.

Attachments

• 20240911_162924.jpg
    20240911_162924.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240911_162956.jpg
    20240911_162956.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 19
She's a beauty. If I didn't already have a 458 that doesn't get shot enough already, I might have to send my kin over to Cabelas and pick it up. They live 10 minutes from there. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DocHolliday

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.