Reduced Leopard Hunt With Sable Free

I think the hotel had a laugh.

Simon, what are the dates on the hunt and your success rate on Leopard ? Also is pre-baiting included in the hunt price ?

Very good questions Ray

And welcome to AH sir!
You after leopard?

Going to Zim in July. My hunt does not include the Sable but who knows what might be accomplished in Africa!

Simon, what are the dates on the hunt and your success rate on Leopard ? Also is pre-baiting included in the hunt price ?

Ray,

Welcome.

Simon is out doing some bird hunting, but will be back online this evening, so you'll get a reply from him shortly. This will be an amazing hunt and you'll have a great time with Simon.

Hope you get the elephant quota back for 2017. This year is tough. Not sure if next year will be much better. Demand from the oil patch states may well be worse next year.

The talk of bankruptcies in the patch has a lot of us worried.

Some will lose their income. Some (me) could also lose their retirement. Not good either way.

Passing up all these great deals is rough!

Congrats Ray and Simon! I wish I could tell Simon the second cat had a trip planned to North Carolina! Best of luck

One down one to go! North Carolina would be a wonderful home for the second spots!

Hey wait a min, spike said he was sponsoring me and the cat was coming home to Texas. :LOL:

If there are any more sponsorships available, I will volunteer for the next one! :A Callme:

One down one to go! North Carolina would be a wonderful home for the second spots!

I agree Charlie, NC would be a good home for Mr. Spots!

@CAustin , Charlie how many days left for your hunt?

@PeteG , we don't accept Zambian chawcha.....but will take Sterling from @spike.t .:cry:
:cry:

Congrats on getting the first leopard sold Simon.

@spike.t said he is sponsoring me on the other leopard, send him the bill and me the dates... :A Stirring:

Hey wait a min, spike said he was sponsoring me and the cat was coming home to Texas. :LOL:

If there are any more sponsorships available, I will volunteer for the next one! :A Callme:

@CAustin , Charlie how many days left for your hunt?

@PeteG , we don't accept Zambian chawcha.....but will take Sterling from @spike.t .:cry:
:cry:

got back to takeri yesterday and just seen this and guess what......:Finger:.........:E Big Grin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Violet75J

Latest profile posts

akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia
TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!