Reduced Leopard Hunt With Sable Free

Hope you get the elephant quota back for 2017. This year is tough. Not sure if next year will be much better. Demand from the oil patch states may well be worse next year.
Tell me about it. And.... If the natty gas prices weren't in the crapper I might be able to pull it off this year. :mad:

Gizmo's gas...leopard very safe, unless downwind.

And downwind may result in dead leopard, but also terrible hair slippage and spoiled hide.... :A Fart:

@gizmo ,

I am also losing sleep on this! More scratch off tickets to be bought!!!

Simon where do you recommend staying the first night in Moz?

Are there any historic hotels that one can stay in or is there somewhere you typically use?

@gizmo , we usually only get to the hotel at about 9 in the evening and out of hotel 05h30, so no time for site seeing. V.I.P Hotel.

That's a real great offer Simon, is there any age restriction on Leopard in Moz for 2016 ?
Cheers,
Michael

@MichaelG , no age restriction, but you would like a real mature male, no females.

Are there any historic hotels that one can stay in or is there somewhere you typically use?

VIP Maputo.
http://www.viphotels.com/en/Hotels/Vip-Grand-Maputo/About-Hotel.aspx
02.jpg

It was clean, quiet and you can at least get a beer before bed.
03.jpg

And a taxi with almost 4 wheels in the morning......

And a taxi with almost 4 wheels in the morning......

Does the taxi come with luggage straps, or do you need to bring your own?

Bring your own dude.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just couldn't resist....

Wouldn't matter though - Simon would put my gear in the car and make me ride on top anyway. :A Drive:

I got to agree with Bb, or your own compressor...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SueLedoux9

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia