Red Dune Taxidermy

derekslovak2

Reaction score
Hey guys heading next year for my first safari and was thinking of leaving my animals with red dune taxidermy and was wondering if anyone has used them and if the quality is good to go in the home. I have had all other hunting trips done in the states

First off, welcome aboard!

Honestly, if you already have had other hunts done in the states, I would continue that trend. I've had African work done over there and back home. Some mounts from Africa are pretty good. I specifically had my first safari done at Red dune in 2011. Work was acceptable, but wish I would have brought home after the fact.

First off, welcome aboard!

Honestly, if you already have had other hunts done in the states, I would continue that trend. I've had African work done over there and back home. Some mounts from Africa are pretty good. I specifically had my first safari done at Red dune in 2011. Work was acceptable, but wish I would have brought home after the fact.
Thanks man
I want it done right, the only reason I’m asking is that the taxidermist I asked to them for me said gas has gotten to high to justify driving them to me I live in North Carolina and he is in Missouri. I haven’t found anyone good in the Carolinas that I know of.

Hey guys heading next year for my first safari and was thinking of leaving my animals with red dune taxidermy and was wondering if anyone has used them and if the quality is good to go in the home. I have had all other hunting trips done in the states

Greetings derekslovak2,

I believe this to be your introductory post and so, Khomas Highland Hunting and fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I do not know anything about the Red Dune Taxidermy Company.
So I am no help there.

Meanwhile, I do look forward to your return from that first Africa hunting trip and your hunt report describing same.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bomberwoman72

Latest profile posts

gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.