FallowJaeger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
SCI
I was looking at Red deer hunts. I live the USA, the prices are pretty high for them in the US. For the same price or less I worked out I could fly overseas to hunt. I’d rather have the adventure overseas.

I know Argentina is the lane of Red Stag hunting. Has anyone gone on hunts there and what was your experience? I also so that they are Red Stag in Chile and Uruguay, has anyone hunted there. Thank you for any tips, stories, or input on adventures in South America.

PS-always a bonus for Fallow or Axis deer hunts info too.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.
I am also looking at Europe, it just makes more economic sense to go to Europe or South America, more adventure for the same price as doing a Red Stag on a High Fence in the US. I can’t wait to hear about your adventure. Good luck

Fallow, I am going to Argentina in April,
My son will hunt Red Deer, I'm hunting axis and blackbuck. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClevelandV

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)