FallowJaeger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
SCI
I was looking at Red deer hunts. I live the USA, the prices are pretty high for them in the US. For the same price or less I worked out I could fly overseas to hunt. I’d rather have the adventure overseas.

I know Argentina is the lane of Red Stag hunting. Has anyone gone on hunts there and what was your experience? I also so that they are Red Stag in Chile and Uruguay, has anyone hunted there. Thank you for any tips, stories, or input on adventures in South America.

PS-always a bonus for Fallow or Axis deer hunts info too.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.

I am hunting red deer in Romania in September.
I am also looking at Europe, it just makes more economic sense to go to Europe or South America, more adventure for the same price as doing a Red Stag on a High Fence in the US. I can’t wait to hear about your adventure. Good luck

Fallow, I am going to Argentina in April,
My son will hunt Red Deer, I'm hunting axis and blackbuck. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MohamedBid

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg