Recommended outfitters in Zambia

Well I know the guy who posted about the issue (Dogcat1). That has nothing to do with what I said in my first post. There is something to be said about someone running their business the right way. I understand your retort saying that the wife stole the money. Is that the hunters fault? No, it’s not.

If other hunters don’t point out negative experiences then how are we helping our fellow hunters?

Fico divorced her. Not his fault.
That is a unique way of looking at the issue. Fico took the money for the hunt, but failed to provide the hunt. How is that anyone’s fault other than his?

That is a unique way of looking at the issue. Fico took the money for the hunt, but failed to provide the hunt. How is that anyone’s fault other than his?
You know this how? Fico was cleaned out as well.

Can anyone give a recommendation for outfitters in Zambia. Principally interested in DG hunting- Buff and Ele
Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717_091838_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240717_091838_WhatsApp.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 42
You know this how? Fico was cleaned out as well.
Odd defense of a situation.
1) it’s nice you are defending someone you hold in esteem and have a good relationship with
2) the logic is bizarre. Essentially the defense is “you aren’t a victim because he was also a victim” while not even disputing the basic facts (which are true or not disputed anyway)

Both things can be true but one does not negate the other and he is still responsible for his business at the time. The defense is this….he WAS responsible, but due to horrible extenuating circumstances where his whore wife (soon to be ex wife) stole from him (and therefore Dogcat and perhaps others) Fico was left in a horrible position whereas he was unable to reimburse his business obligations. He took a huge hit both personally and professionally and thankfully was able to come out the other side (albeit apparently without ever refunding the stolen money his business was obligated to)

Odd defense of a situation.
1) it’s nice you are defending someone you hold in esteem and have a good relationship with
2) the logic is bizarre. Essentially the defense is “you aren’t a victim because he was also a victim” while not even disputing the basic facts (which are true or not disputed anyway)

Both things can be true but one does not negate the other and he is still responsible for his business at the time. The defense is this….he WAS responsible, but due to horrible extenuating circumstances where his whore wife (soon to be ex wife) stole from him (and therefore Dogcat and perhaps others) Fico was left in a horrible position whereas he was unable to reimburse his business obligations. He took a huge hit both personally and professionally and thankfully was able to come out the other side (albeit apparently without ever refunding the stolen money his business was obligated to)
I’ve spoken to the agency involved. The issue happened back in the 2008 recession when times were tough and they have worked with Fico since. As a matter of fact, one of the agency owners shot a magnificent lion with Fico in 2021, the year before my hunt. Perhaps it’s time to drop it now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PenniJacqu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grz63 wrote on Cecil Hammonds's profile.
Greetings from Clermont -ferrand !!
We 'll visit Livingstone / Vic Falls for 3 days and 2 nights. Back to Mapcha by car, back to WDH with Airlink (grab my rifles and belongings) and the same day back to Frankfurt.
What do you mind from your own experience ? and your wife .? Did she appreciate ?
We already hunted Namibia in 2022, May for PG near Outjo for 8 days. Great country.
Thank you for your advises.
Philippe
Hello Cecil
I am Philippe from Center of France. I plan to hunt Zambezi with Zana Botes in 2026, Oct after a couple of days for PG in Namibia in his lodge. I will be with my wife. She is not really a huntress and we promised to go visit Vic Falls. I imagine to go to Caprivi by car , hunt there 7 days (for buff) and go by car to Vic falls (PH will bring back my rifle) . sorry I am required to write 2 messages
buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg