MT Griz

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, USA- Montana, Alaska
I am thinking out trying a hunt in Newfoundland. Does anyone have any experience hunting there? If so do you have any outfitters that you would recommend?
Thanks in advance.

I went with A1 Hunts Twin Lakes in September. Great people and wonderful area. The outfitter is Craig Pelley (709-668-3315 and craig@a1hunts.com). Really good guy. They had just opened their new lodge and the toilets weren't permitted yet so an outhouse was utilized. I imagine that this will be rectified by the coming hunting season. Try to go in October. It was still warm in late September.
I flew from Vegas with WestJet. Upon arrival in Toronto, I found that my rifle was still in Vegas. WestJet customer service was great to deal with. However, I arrived in Deer Lake on sunday and my rifle arrived Monday morning. Air Canada would be your best bet.

A place I would like to hunt one day as well. Work with quite a few guys from up there and a moose or bear from there is high on my list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportsvote

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?