Recommendation for Photo safari Mombasa

Eddie_GE

AH member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

a friend of mine is starting a holiday in a few days but she is still looking for a two or three day photosafari out of Mombasa.

Because of few difficulties with online reservations I would like to ask the members of this forum.

Does anybody has a reliable source for such a 2 to 3 day photosafari for a company of 2 (adult and teenager) out of Mombasa between 15th and 24th of October?

Many thanks in advance

Eddie

Hi everybody,

a friend of mine is starting a holiday in a few days but she is still looking for a two or three day photosafari out of Mombasa.

Because of few difficulties with online reservations I would like to ask the members of this forum.

Does anybody has a reliable source for such a 2 to 3 day photosafari for a company of 2 (adult and teenager) out of Mombasa between 15th and 24th of October?

Many thanks in advance

Eddie
I used to live in Mombasa (2022). I highly recommend Tsavo East NP. It is a 3-4-hour drive from Mombasa. He can be picked up from the hotel at 04:00 and arrive at the park's gate by 07:00. Very well worth it even as a one-day trip. Tsavo East & Tsavo West together is a great 1/2-night stay option too. I have the contact of the operator. Very professional, not exceedingly expensive.

Hi Luis,

sounds interesting

Would you please send me the contact?

thanks for the fast reply,

Eddiie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
only1mb

Latest profile posts

TAG SAFARI wrote on mvalden's profile.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!
TAG SAFARI wrote on K31's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on davidg8480's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on Daven22s's profile.
TAG SAFARI wrote on bobdahunter84's profile.