Purchases On AH References

Of little surprise that @Woodcarver was a pleasure to do business with. Biggest shock was that we hadn’t had any prior conversations. Cheers mate.
Appreciate that, and would say the same for you sir. Should let you know that a box that looks just like the pic you sent me showed up on my doorstep today. Thanks again!

I just purchased a New Rigby Highland Stalker in 9.3x62 from AH Member @JD Noblin The gun is amazing and the long distance transaction was smoother and easier than I could have imagined. I will likely buy more from Jerry. Deal with confidence.

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 17
Just finished a second purchase with @Smo1127. No problems. As described, well packaged and shipped promptly. Thanks!

Gentlemen (and you few ladies who choose to grace us with your presence), I have just completed a transaction with @Boardwalk72.

He is a scholar and a gentleman. The transaction was flawless on his part with almost immediate payment.

My part of the transaction was somewhat less than flawless. Long story short, our transaction was a multi item one and in my foolish haste I sold him something that I no longer possessed. Imagine my horror when I discovered my mistake. I immediately messaged him and he responded with patience and understanding and didn’t utter a word of complaint.

I’ve completed a few deals on AH and another forum and never had an issue until this idiocy on my part.

Anyway, @Boardwalk72 is a good one and I would not hesitate to do business with him again (although I wouldn’t blame any hesitation on his part)!

I'd like to say thanks to @ghay - completed a purchase with him recently.

He was generous with his time promptly answering my questions. Shipped everything timely and kept me in the loop with tracking numbers, etc. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

@Boardwalk72 Was a pleasure to deal with on sale of a rifle receiver. Responsive and a pleasure to speak with. I shipped same day, he paid immediately, no reservations to deal with him again in the future. He will leave feedback here once item is received as advertised at his dealer. Thanks to BW72 for a good sale! Good luck with your build!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pad0838

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Total con artist! Bradley Joseph Clemens!
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Regarding Senga Senga. Brad Clemens. Do your research with him. He owes people money…took deposits, no hunt! Two words, for anyone who wants to hire him…..background check. His character shows and this character follows every aspect of his life. Not to be trusted at all!
Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here
swag05 wrote on Inline6's profile.
Is the Americas still available? Does it have wheels? I am interested
matt2H wrote on matt vejar's profile.
Hey there Matt - i would love to understand some more about your bringing trophies home from South Africa in your checked luggage. My PH is holding onto a bushbuck euro and flatskin for me - and i am due back in South Africa in just over a week. He does have the export permit provided by the taxidermist for me. When you have a moment - could we go through the EDC Form and App? Looking forward to hearing from you.