Purchases On AH References

Of little surprise that @Woodcarver was a pleasure to do business with. Biggest shock was that we hadn’t had any prior conversations. Cheers mate.
Appreciate that, and would say the same for you sir. Should let you know that a box that looks just like the pic you sent me showed up on my doorstep today. Thanks again!
 
I just purchased a New Rigby Highland Stalker in 9.3x62 from AH Member @JD Noblin The gun is amazing and the long distance transaction was smoother and easier than I could have imagined. I will likely buy more from Jerry. Deal with confidence.
 

Attachments

Just finished a second purchase with @Smo1127. No problems. As described, well packaged and shipped promptly. Thanks!
 
Gentlemen (and you few ladies who choose to grace us with your presence), I have just completed a transaction with @Boardwalk72.

He is a scholar and a gentleman. The transaction was flawless on his part with almost immediate payment.

My part of the transaction was somewhat less than flawless. Long story short, our transaction was a multi item one and in my foolish haste I sold him something that I no longer possessed. Imagine my horror when I discovered my mistake. I immediately messaged him and he responded with patience and understanding and didn’t utter a word of complaint.

I’ve completed a few deals on AH and another forum and never had an issue until this idiocy on my part.

Anyway, @Boardwalk72 is a good one and I would not hesitate to do business with him again (although I wouldn’t blame any hesitation on his part)!
 
I'd like to say thanks to @ghay - completed a purchase with him recently.

He was generous with his time promptly answering my questions. Shipped everything timely and kept me in the loop with tracking numbers, etc. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.
 
@Boardwalk72 Was a pleasure to deal with on sale of a rifle receiver. Responsive and a pleasure to speak with. I shipped same day, he paid immediately, no reservations to deal with him again in the future. He will leave feedback here once item is received as advertised at his dealer. Thanks to BW72 for a good sale! Good luck with your build!
 
@Boardwalk72 Was a pleasure to deal with on sale of a rifle receiver. Responsive and a pleasure to speak with. I shipped same day, he paid immediately, no reservations to deal with him again in the future. He will leave feedback here once item is received as advertised at his dealer. Thanks to BW72 for a good sale! Good luck with your build!
After a delay on my part waiting for a second rifle to show up, I finally picked up the receiver tonight. @9412765 described the receiver exactly as I received it. Absolutely a pleasure to do business and this might be the fastest shipment I've ever had. Looking forward to getting the build under way!
 
Just wrapped up a deal with @Lee in Texas and he was a great gentleman to work with. Despite USPS taking nearly two weeks to complete what should have been a two day delivery (with no tracking status updates along the way), Lee was easy to work with and displayed the patience of Job while waiting on USPS to do their job. I thank him for his patience and professionalism during our transaction, and highly recommend him.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,891
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top