Priced to move - More vintage gun cases

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
For the next appx 10 days I’m cleaning out my storage at the in-laws and I’m realizing I will not get all my stuff home to the Midwest. Thus, I’m offering this stuff at very low prices provided i can get it shipped out while I’m still here.

In order from top to bottom:

Case #1 is a vintage pistol/range/ammo box. In great shape, has keys. REDUCED to $200 plus shipping.

Case #2 is a nice vintage leg o’ mutton case suitable for a shotgun or smallbore rifle with up to 29” barrels. $75 plus shipping.

Case #3 is a midcentury case for a take apart rifle or shotgun with up to 34” barrels. Keys included. Lots of blocking included for custom fitting. $75 plus shipping.

Case #4 is a midcentury ENGLISH Brady case. With the keys! With leather WW Greener Maker’s label. Needs a cleanup. Straps included, handle included, both need repair. Restored this case would sell for about $800-$900. Structurally sound. $200 plus shipping.

Not shown, I have a Griffin & Howe oil bottle, two piece wood cleaning rod, and small bore shotgun or largebore rifle set of cleaning jags, solvent bottle, case cloth, and box of patches. If interested, those accessories can be purchased for $150 with any other item. (They fit the Brady case perfectly)

Payment via any instant means: Paypal F&F, Venmo, Zelle, Chase Billpay.

Shipping via Fedex in the lower 48 States at a cost of $37.50 per item, I will eat any overages.

IMG_0781.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg
IMG_0783.jpeg
IMG_0782.jpeg

Thank you for directing me to this. I’m supposed to finalize a transaction on Webley and Scott tomorrow morning. Assuming all goes well I will take the case you have for $200 :). I will be in touch as soon as I connect with them in the morning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdellAsche

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?