Presidential Debate Tonight

What's the point in 2nd Amendment if there's no place left to hunt?

Well… since the second amendment has exactly nothing to do with hunting… I’d say the point the founding fathers made when they signed off on it still stands.. whether we continue to hunt or not..

I watched the ballgame. My daughter took in a few minutes of the Debate. She said it was disgusting. Trump made a total fool of himself. And that's news? It's hopeless. "Bartender, pour me another Lysol and Coke. Make it a double."
Please drink up.

Well… since the second amendment has exactly nothing to do with hunting… I’d say the point the founding fathers made when they signed off on it still stands.. whether we continue to hunt or not..
The founding fathers' "point" of the 2nd Amendment was arming a militia to avoid having a federal standing army. Militias were phased out for National Guard and US now has the largest most sophisticated standing army in the world. So the original "point" of the 2nd Amendment ceased to exist a long time ago.

If federal land for free hunting of public game disappears then for me there is no point in keeping my guns. I'm no fan of target shooting.

The founding fathers' "point" of the 2nd Amendment was arming a militia to avoid having a federal standing army. Militias were phased out for National Guard and US now has the largest most sophisticated standing army in the world. So the original "point" of the 2nd Amendment ceased to exist a long time ago.

If federal land for free hunting of public game disappears then for me there is no point in keeping my guns. I'm no fan of target shooting.

The point of the Second Amendment is to overthrow a tyrannical government. Which Washington has in my opinion become. The militia is every citizen of military age. It is not the National Guard. Nor has the Second Amendment been replaced.

The federal government has very little constitutional authority to own land so you should just give up your guns now. You are not, in my opinion, someone who needs to own guns as you don’t seem to be willing to use them in defense of our nation or the Constitution.

Your interpretation of our founding fathers intent is suspect. You should read, “The Federalist Papers.” From other statements I see that you are a democrat. A democrat is nothing more than a communist by another name, Sir.

Last edited:

Excuse me but WTH are you talking about! Are you drunk! Your statement about the Founding Fathers is so off mark and absurd it’s not laughable but maddening!!!
Are you here sir to be nothing but a provocateur?!?!
You obviously have never read the Bill of Rights SO DO NOT COMMENT ON IT FURTHER!!!!!

Excuse me but WTH are you talking about! Are you drunk! Your statement about the Founding Fathers is so off mark and absurd it’s not laughable but maddening!!!
Are you here sir to be nothing but a provocateur?!?!
You obviously have never read the Bill of Rights SO DO NOT COMMENT ON IT FURTHER!!!!!
He’s a communist.
So yes, that makes him a provocateur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sixgun-74

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles