Prayers..

..................
Opinions welcome on my thoughts.

This thread is not going anywhere John. No guilt, no recrimination. You are part of a very large community and you chose to share your more personal trials, feelings and thoughts with us. Everyone participating does so of their own free will. Remember that.

You will drive the direction by replying or not. Your choice.


I wish your wife's cancer would just go away.

ps, There is a "General Chat" section for a reason!
 
Thanks Wayne. I guess this is sort of my therapy group. The private messages have been unbelievable. I wish the cancer would just go away too. Sometimes I just wish I would wake up from this bad dream. Horror.
 
Gentlemen please keep my wife in your prayers. She is currently receiving chemo treatments and is faring as well as expected. Thank you all.
 
We will continue to have you both in our prayers.
 
@johnnyblues you know I’m lifting you both up! I pray this horrible situation passes soon and you are both happy & healthy
 
Haven’t quit my friend!
 
Always JB!
 
You know I will JB. Both of you are being lifted up. Haven’t stopped, but will certainly dial it in to your specific request.
 
Right there with ya man. Stay strong.
 
Right here with you and for you, anytime and all the time.
 
Praying for ya!
 
Of course JB! Continuing to pray!
 
Yessir. Give her our best.
 
Never stopped, but will say an extra one. Just found out my great uncle who I’m named after is starting chemo. Cancer sucks!!!
 
Lots of us with you and her.
 
Still praying for you guys.
 
A prayer for both of you to have strength and healing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,373
Messages
1,574,443
Members
170,040
Latest member
Meagan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top